Plan your journey
Learn how to best plan your journey to Sapa and get real advice from locals who live and travel there. Find out when it is the best time to visit Sapa, the best trains that link the two destinations, things to do and food to try while in Sapa. If you do not find what you need, you can always contact us for further information.
Lao Cai Train Station
Lao Cai station is the final stop for Hanoi - Sapa train route and from there it is another 45 minutes to Sapa town.
Hanoi Train Sation (For Sapa)
Hanoi train station is located near the city center, with gate B servicing Sapa route and gate A for North-South route.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to book a Hanoi-Sapa train tickets on HanoiSapaTrain.com?
- What are the baggage allowances for Sapa trains
- What does the listed price include
- How do I cancel my booking
- How long in advance should I make the reservation
- How do I buy tickets for my children
- What payment methods are accepted
- What if I want to cancel the tickets
- Why the paper ticket shows only 385,000 VND (~17 USD)? Is it cheaper to buy train tickets from the train station?
- What is the difference between soft berth and VIP berth