Except for Victoria Express which has a special design for VIP cabin, for all other trains, VIP cabin and soft berth cabin has the exact same size and design such as window, curtain, linens, berth size. The only difference is that in normal cabin there are 4 berths: 02 upper and 2 lower, while in VIP cabin there are only 2 berths, as the 2 upper ones are folded or removed, allowing for more space and privacy. In VIP cabin of certain trains, extra amenities are also added such as tooth brush or slippers or pyjamas.
As some of you may get confused when you receive the boarding pass that shows only 385,000 VND (17 USD), please find the information below:
In case you wonder if you can buy the train tickets directly from the train station for 385,000 VND: yes you can, but you will only get standard cabin, not the tourist class cabin as shown on our website. The tourist class train tickets are sold only through online and local travel agents, and cannot be purchased directly from the train station.
Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation. Below are the rules for cancellation & refund after the tickets have been issued:
- 10% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment made more than 30 days from departure date.
- 25% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment made from 15 – 29 days before departure.
- 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment made from 5 – 14 days before departure.
- 70% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment made from 2 – 4 days before departure.
- 100% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment within 48 hours before departure.
The refund will be made to the credit card you original use for purchase.
We reserves the rights to cancel your booking with a prior notice. In such case, a full refund of 100% will be credited to your account.
In general, there is no limit for baggage to be carried on board. However, passengers on the upper level does not have extra space for storing baggage and for lower level, one has the space under berth to store luggage. Therefore it is recommended that you carrry a day pack to Sapa or keep it as small as you can.
You can pay us through one of the following ways:
• Credit cards: credit card payment is completely secure on our website and can be made online long time in advance of your trip. Please note that the 3% bank charge for credit card processing fee is not included in our price.
• Bank transfer: for large amount of money, you can request for bank transfer to avoid the transaction cost. Please email us for our bank details.
• Cash: you can pay us by cash - we will collect the cash at your hotel or preferred meeting place upon mutual agreement.
On Hanoi- Sapa train, children are also charged adult price. For infants younger than 02 years old sharing bed with parents, train travel is free of charge.
Most trains posted on our site are filling out fast, for the quality of service and low price offered. We suggest you to make the reservation as soon as possible, especially if you are planning to travel in high season months from September to December. Planning your trip ahead will save you time and hassle.
When you decide that you need to cancel your booking, please notify us immediately by email. We do not accept cancellation notice by phone or any other means for verification reason.
Unless otherwise noted, all prices listed on our site include train fare only.
• The listed price does not include a credit card processing fee of 3%, New Year and Christmas surcharge, personal expense and tips.
• Some VIP trains will offer you with snack and beverage on board for free of charge.
You can book your train tickts from Hanoi to sapa on our websitee in three simple steps:
• Search for your desired express train by clicking on the search box or click on the train name under the footer.
• Select the train that catches your attention. Each train is listed with details about price, itineraries and photo gallery, making it easy for you to compare and contrast.
• Click on "Book Now" button and be transferred to the Booking Request Form. We will check the availability of your request and respond in 4 hours (office hours) and 12 hours (non-office hours)
Customer Service: +84 969 606 606
Sales Department: +84 969 606 606
Hotline: +84 969 606 606
Fax: +84-243577 2908
Address: Blue Dragon Tours, Suite 700, 72 Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam